Posted 8/03/2013

Official CrunchyRoll x Otaku Elite Guest Pass List

Spread the love! Post up any CrunchyRoll guest passes you have available. I will be posting all the ones I receive from here on out.

Please be sure to reply with what code you are taking in the thread or if you try using a code that is already taken so I can cross it off the list in order to eliminate any foncusion.

Yes. Foncusion. 

If you would like to add your codes to the thread please post it below or private message me. I'll do my best to keep it up to date.

Give and take when possible. Remember there are many fans out there! 

Let's keep spreading the love of Anime!

To activate the free passes head over to CrunchyRoll and start up an account.

Thanks to everyone for all the support with the use and donations of the Otaku Elite x CrunchyRoll guest passes. For now, all the codes have been used, but we will add many more in the future.

░▒▓ The Otaku Elite Summer Giveaway Explosion is finished! ▓▒░

Though they've all been activated be sure to stay tuned to this list in order to collect your free 48 hour pass in the future! We will be updating this list as often as possible.

Active CrunchyRoll Codes

EQWS9NA5RQM | Activated
8G4WRL59MJF | Activated
GE5M4SA564A | Activated
VMJ78AGYEFG | Activated

X3WCFK3KLYN | Activated
8ESFSMRL6G7 | Activated
PRYSKG4MDPR | Activated

Special thanks to our contributors

WestNyorai

--Last edited 08/06/13--

Posted 8/03/2013
I got EQWS9NA5RQM thanks for the code!

Posted 8/03/2013
I got EQWS9NA5RQM thanks for the code!
 Anytime! Appreciate the follow up post. Made my job way easier.

Posted 8/03/2013
I used all of them jack pot!

Posted 8/03/2013
I used all of them jack pot!
 Trolling so soon!?

Posted 8/03/2013
I used the 2nd one, thank you very much ^_^

Posted 8/03/2013
I used the 2nd one, thank you very much ^_^
 Enjoy it good sir.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
So much anime love to be spread! 

Posted 8/04/2013
Got GE5M4SA564A, thank you so much!

Posted 8/04/2013
Got GE5M4SA564A, thank you so much!
 Awesome! Please enjoy.

Posted 8/04/2013
Thank you everyone for posting up when a code was activated. You guys seriously made my job a million times easier. Look forward to more codes in the future and enjoy your stay at OtakuElite!

Remember the Summer Giveaway Explosion is still going on, so good luck!

Posted 8/06/2013
Bumping just to keep this near the top. Stay tuned for more codes later this month!

Posted 8/06/2013
Here's one I just got.

We'll see how long it takes to be redeemed.

PRYSKG4MDPR 

Posted 8/06/2013
I don't mind paying for Crunchyroll lol
 It's well worth the money.

Posted 8/06/2013
DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Why pay for things when you can have them for free!

Posted 8/06/2013
I don't mind paying for Crunchyroll lol
 It's well worth the money.
 I buy a year pass every black Friday for half off. It's well worth the money. Very cheap and you get HD with no ads. Plus you support the industry.

Posted 8/06/2013
I also bought about 100 some dollars in T-Shirts for about 35-40% off because of the membership. Take advantage of their store if you need anything. Just don't go around buying a bunch of useless merchandise you'll never use thinking you're getting a steal. lol

Posted 8/06/2013
Here's one I just got.

We'll see how long it takes to be redeemed.

PRYSKG4MDPR 
 Updating.

Posted 8/06/2013
I also bought about 100 some dollars in T-Shirts for about 35-40% off because of the membership. Take advantage of their store if you need anything. Just don't go around buying a bunch of useless merchandise you'll never use thinking you're getting a steal. lol
 Man. All I see in my head is this lumberjack rocking anime shirts while programming code with a steyrofoam saucer filled with Shin Ramen.

Posted 8/06/2013
 Man. All I see in my head is this lumberjack rocking anime shirts while programming code with a steyrofoam saucer filled with Shin Ramen.
 I lost the beard years ago. I'm a typical nerd now. :(

Maybe if I go bald I'll have a beard just for lolz. 

Posted 8/06/2013
 I lost the beard years ago. I'm a typical nerd now. :(

Maybe if I go bald I'll have a beard just for lolz. 
 haha. I know you did, but that's seriously how I always remember you. I've even seen you without it! I just only see you with it for some reason. And a giant oversized white Fruit of the Loom T shirt.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;