Posted 8/07/2013
If you could create an anime what would it  be? episodic? story-driven? comedy? what music, voice actors and etc be in it?

If not create an original anime what tv show, manga or subject will it be based on?

Posted 8/11/2013
If I was able to create anime then I would make it a romance/comedy with a little bit of drama in it. I don't want to overdo the drama. Well I don't really know any voice actors since I am not interested in them. But I don't know if its really gonna be anime. When it comes to me telling a story I would be writing on a piece of paper.

Posted 8/11/2013
If I was able to create anime then I would make it a romance/comedy with a little bit of drama in it. I don't want to overdo the drama. Well I don't really know any voice actors since I am not interested in them. But I don't know if its really gonna be anime. When it comes to me telling a story I would be writing on a piece of paper.
 Seems you have a story in mind!

Posted 8/12/2013
I would create one that's a Psychological thriller/supernatural with a splash of action. It would have just enough action so it's not overdone. The opening and closing themes would be like the Death Note themes. Not sure on Japanese voice actors, but for american I would have to have the guy that did Kuwabara's voice in Yu Yu Hakusho and Robert McCollum because I'm so used to hearing his voice(he's voice's so many people). Not really sure on the plot yet but I'll get there.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;