Posted 8/20/2013
So, guys and gals, what are you watching right now for your anime fix? Anything you dropped recently? anything you finished or recommend to someone?

Posted 8/20/2013
Right now...
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Attack on Titan
  • Free
  • The World God Only Knows: Goddesses
  • Silver Spoon
  • Space Brothers
  • HunterXHunter
  • Day Break Illusion
  • Genshiken Season Season
  • Recorder and Randsell
  • Servant X Service
  • High School Division Class C3
  • Sunday Without God
  • Rozen Maiden Zuruckspulen
  • Kinmoza
  • Gatchaman Crows
Looks like a lot but it's only about 6-7 hours a week. 

And I have given up on almost all American shows besides Walking Dead and a few adult cartoons.

Posted 8/20/2013
Wow that's a lot compared to what I watching is nothing I hit a block not sure what to watch now. But I will watch watch Servant X Service, thanks for the reminder. Now as far as reading material I'm reading Franken Fran. Which I like so far.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/22/2013
Episode 6 of Day Break is making me cry like a whale.

Posted 8/22/2013
I'm going to have to save it for last today then. Don't want to go into service x servant on a sad note.

Posted 8/22/2013
Hmm what is Day Break about though?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/23/2013
I'm going to have to save it for last today then. Don't want to go into service x servant on a sad note.

Lol, I don't know why this made me laugh. But it's sad all the way 'til the end!

By... "TheAwsome"

Uuum, it's about magical girls that defeat creatures called Daemonia. 

Posted 8/23/2013
So I'm now catching up to Sunday Without God, and I'm at the latest episode. All I have to say is WOW. Plot: excellent. Animation: excellent. Characters: excellent. ED: excellent. 

Posted 8/23/2013
Now I'm catching up to Free, and they're walking and eating popsicles, and Makoto broke his popsicle in half to share with Haruuu!

It was so discrete and cute.

Posted 8/23/2013
Oh my goodness, the last minutes of ep.7 just breaks my heart.

Posted 8/23/2013
So I'm now catching up to Sunday Without God, and I'm at the latest episode. All I have to say is WOW. Plot: excellent. Animation: excellent. Characters: excellent. ED: excellent. 
 I'm still not sure where this series is going. The school thing is putting me through a loop. Love it either way though.

Posted 8/23/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

If you ever seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, it's sort of like that in ways. Unlike classic magic girl series the characters are actually put up against life threatening enemies and are placed in a lot of intense emotional situations. It's pretty impressive how far magic girl has come in the last few years to rebuilding it's reputation. 

I'm going to just ignore Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA. Barely made it past the first episode before giving up on it.

Posted 8/24/2013
 I was thinking about watching Sunday Without God since I read part of the manga right now but I think I will hold off on that. I am still watching Free and Sliver Spoon. I just dropped Devil realist due to wanting to read the manga more than the anime. Same reason why I stopped watching attack on titan, might pick it up later. Although I'm trying really hard to watch hunter x hunter and get back into finishing hitman reborn anime....I have too many anime I need to finish.

Posted 8/25/2013
Okay just watched episode 8 of Day Break Illusion. Too damn sad. x.x

Posted 8/25/2013
Okay just watched episode 8 of Day Break Illusion. Too damn sad. x.x
 Judging from all that I have been hearing it seems that Magical Girls are taking a strong push forward again then they have been for some time. It seems they are showing a more serious which nice.

By... 'TheAwsome"

Posted 8/25/2013
They've been doing a good job at combing a lot of popular trends such as horror/fantasy/sci-fi. I don't think there is a specific word for it but it's kinda a mix of grunge and punk styles thrown into a dark fairy tale. People just love seeing cute characters thrown into life or death situations or that bad girl who doesn't give a damn what people think of her.

Posted 8/25/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

If you ever seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, it's sort of like that in ways. Unlike classic magic girl series the characters are actually put up against life threatening enemies and are placed in a lot of intense emotional situations. It's pretty impressive how far magic girl has come in the last few years to rebuilding it's reputation. 

I'm going to just ignore Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA. Barely made it past the first episode before giving up on it.
 The Sailor Scouts were put through pretty life threatening enemies and placed in a lot of intense emotional situations!

Actually, I believe they set the bar for their successors.  

Posted 9/01/2013
This season I'm watching..
- Eccentric family
- WataMote
- Sunday Without God
- Bakemonogatari
- The Chronicles of the Going Home Club
- Day Break Illusion
- KinMoza
- Milky Holmes

I must say... though I'm a big fan of Milky Holmes, I'm not so satisfied with this season's MH

Posted 9/04/2013
I decided to add
  • Yuru Yuri
  • Yuyushiki
  • Alien Nine
  • Red Garden
  • Stella Women’s Academy
  • Gunslinger Girl
  • Witchblade
  • Canaan
to my list of anime that I have to watch by the end of the year along with trying to catch up to Hunter X Hunter. Its hard to catch up to hunter x hunter considering that I have not been interested in a kids show in a while.

Posted 9/04/2013
The Live Action Movie for Ranma 1/2. It's just as bad as I thought it would be. lol

Posted 9/04/2013
The Live Action Movie for Ranma 1/2. It's just as bad as I thought it would be. lol
They made a live movie for Ranma 1/2?!?! please tell me it was made by the Japanese. 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;