Posted 10/08/2013
currently watching fairy tail and future diary and for future diary all I can say is never have I seen such psychotic and intriguing characters before in an anime
 Gotta love Fairy Tail. I can't wait for the next season.

Posted 11/22/2013
currently watching fairy tail and future diary and for future diary all I can say is never have I seen such psychotic and intriguing characters before in an anime

I agree I knew very little of fairy tail and after watching a few episodes I gotta say its just awesome and really hilarious not in any hurry to finish this series gonna take my time and enjoy it

Posted 11/24/2013
I've finally gotten a little extra time to pick up another anime! Yay!

Currently watching Hanasaku Iroha...enjoying it more than I thought I would

Posted 11/26/2013
I've finally gotten a little extra time to pick up another anime! Yay!

Currently watching Hanasaku Iroha...enjoying it more than I thought I would
 That was one of my favorites when it was out. The character development is surprisingly well done.

Now I'm off to finish catching up on 4 days of anime.. 5 or 6 more episodes to go.

Even after dropping 3 series my watch list is pretty heavy.

Posted 12/05/2013
I'm running out of animes to watch at the moment. Right now I'm only watching two, Nagi No Asukara and Magi. I really like watching a whole bunch at one time though but I can't seem to find any more interesting ones.

Posted 12/11/2013
I'm running out of animes to watch at the moment. Right now I'm only watching two, Nagi No Asukara and Magi. I really like watching a whole bunch at one time though but I can't seem to find any more interesting ones.
 heres some suggestions fruits basket, future diary, welcome to the nhk, guilty crown, casshern sins, spiral, arakawa under the bridge, and kenichi the mightiest disciple I don't know if you've seen any of these already but I hope they help

Posted 12/11/2013
Gakuen Heaven
No.6
Naruto Shippuden (of course)
[re-watching] Cardcaptor Sakura

Posted 12/11/2013
Gakuen Heaven
No.6
Naruto Shippuden (of course)
[re-watching] Cardcaptor Sakura
 No. 6 was really good. I loved reading the reactions of everyone in the comments. 

Was tempted into rewatching CCS a few months back, but ended up going on a CCS movie binge instead.

Have been so busy lately and I've been behind on so much anime. Dropped about 3 series in the last 2 weeks.

Next season I'm cutting back big time. Want to be able to focus on the site more as well.

Posted 1/13/2014
Trying to watch Naruto Shippuden again but its hard. Also watched at least one episode of space dandy, it was interesting to say the least.  Watched the first episode of the second season of silver spoon. Additionally, picked up witch craft anime this season to watch. Still watching one of my favorite shows Log Horizon. 

Posted 1/14/2014
Stile watching fairy tail but now now watching beyond the boundary and picked up a new gundam series called gundam build fighters it has an interesting take on the series instead of being set in a world with gundam machines its set in our world where gundam is a an anime series and kids battle each other with gundam model kits yeah it has a pokemon slash metabots feel to it but it looks like it shows some promise

Posted 1/14/2014
Was gonna check out Space Dandy, but I'm addicted watchin some WWE matches. 

Posted 1/16/2014
There is a ton I want to watch. But sadly my schedule is booked. I really want to try pupa though... my find a way to fit it in.

Posted 1/16/2014
I'm watching the following even if it's late at night. :D
-- Fairy Tail (season 3) IT'S A REPLAY BUT CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT !! xD
-- Naruto Shippuden
(season 3? Am not sure. It's the season where the Uchiha brothers will be at war with each other)
-- Star Driver
-- Kobato
-- Detective Loki (another replay)
-- Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East

I start watching anime at 6:30pm..Then after "Detective Loki" at 9:30,I search for anything interesting to watch until it hits 11:00pm. That's the airing time for "Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East" on our local tv anime channel. ^^
The network was broadcasting a back-to-back episodes on Hakkenden so I always sleep at 12:00 midnight. 

That's what pretty much I watch every night. 

Except for the weekends.

Posted 2/18/2014
My schedule has been busy lately but I'm still watching Log Horizon. Also been trying to watch the second season of silver spoon along with yowapeda. Finally, I'm trying to re-watch wolf's rain, Twelve kingdoms, G-Gundam, and Trigun.

Posted 4/18/2014
ah g-gundam and trigun some good memories with those two

Posted 4/18/2014
My schedule has gotten the best of me... anime is down to HunterXHunter and One Piece now. 

Going to need to binge watch a series some time. Planning on doing movies since they are nice one sitters for weekend nights.

Posted 5/05/2014

Me,too! Me,too! ^__^
What was the last episode you've watch,WestNyorai? :)

Posted 5/05/2014
I'm currently watching this one online 'coz I'm pretty much sure it wouldn't appear on any of our anime channels. It's too much for any younger age,,that's why.

Psycho Pass -- http://youtu.be/YanxDoJBNEE

Posted 5/07/2014
Been keeping it simple. Fairy Tail, HunterXHunter, and One Piece. I watch one or two other series but don't keep up with them weekly.

Posted 5/18/2014
I finished watching ghost in the shell & Log Horizon.  So, I been kind of bored until April came around the corner. I picked up Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, No Game No Life, Mushishi Zuko Shou, and Haikyuu to my list of anime to watch.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;