Posted 7/14/2013
I have learned to never judge a season until all of the series have aired. This season is no exception as the majority of top series are landing at the end of the week. If I had to pick my favorite new series so far this season they would have to be:

Sunday Without God
Silver Spoon
WATAMOTE
Servant x Service
KINMOZA (Just for the Engrish)

I have a feeling I may be watching 15+ series again this season which I was trying to avoid. To say the least I'm going to have to start being picky and dropping the ones that start to loose luster 3 or 4 episodes in.

Posted 7/15/2013
I haven't watch many titles yet. I'm moving like a turtle for some reason. XD But I do intend to follow these ones:
Sunday Without God
Silver Spoon
Fantasista Doll
Free (of course)

I already have a few others on my queue but have yet to watch them. I don't know what's gotten over me, I'm the laziest person ever these days.

Posted 7/18/2013
I am adding Gatchaman Crowds. I am also following Day Break Illusion & Watamote, but I'll give the latter two a few more episodes before I decide to stick with it.

There's too much comedy this season. Thankfully, there aren't anymore Shippuden fillers so I can get my action shonen fix through that.

Posted 7/19/2013
I can't have a summer line-up cuz my boss is running me ragged 

Posted 7/19/2013

*pats shoulder* it's okay NeNe.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/21/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Save meeee 

Posted 7/21/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Save meeee 

Oh I would but I can't so think of me as a tool of motivation.....yeah.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/21/2013
NeNe! Don't worry, I can save you!
I'm a magical girl, remember? I will bust your boss's door open and give him my magical girl speech, telling him that preventing you from watching summer anime is unacceptable, and that in the name of love & justice, I will punish him. Then, I will blast him with my magical staff.

Posted 7/29/2013
For now, the summer anime that I am watching is Free, Sliver Spoon, and Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist. I might watch blood lad or Sunday Without God but I'm fine with reading the manga for now. 

Posted 7/29/2013
For now, the summer anime that I am watching is Free, Sliver Spoon, and Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist. I might watch blood lad or Sunday Without God but I'm fine with reading the manga for now. 
 I would just like to say welcome back good sir. Also I suggest you watch "Gargantia" I think you will enjoy it.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;