Posted 10/15/2013
Never watched Shiki. Read up a little on it, but never did manage to get around to it.

Posted 10/17/2013
A couple new favorites of mine (mainly because I just recently watched them and remembered how awesome they were) are:
Wolf's Rain
Great Teacher Onizuka

Their plots remind me of Deathnote, Durarara!, Steins;Gate, and Gankutsuo in a sense that they had unique stories and told them in unique ways. Deathnote had the antagonist as the main character, which I loved. Durarara! had a complex story with subplots everywhere. Steins;Gate had a plot that was extremely smooth and left me emotionally attached to the characters. Gankutsuo didn't have an original story, but the way the story was told and the minor changes that were made in order to make it work for an anime were fantastic.

Wolf's Rain was (at least I think) a piece of art. The music, the characters, the overall personality of the anime; it was all extremely well done. While I watched it, I could feel the pain each character felt.

Great Teacher Onizuka is an anime that is and is not episodic at the same time. Each episode has its own story, but each episode advances the main plot. Each character comes with their own unique personality and no two characters are wholly the same.

Having been exposed to American television programming, its hard for me to critique anime. But for the anime listed above, the work that was put into them is amazing. They are so amazing that I can pick them out of all the anime in the world and yell, "Behold!"

Posted 10/21/2013
some of my personal favorites and why

welcome to the nhk this anime became my favorite for its subject matter it tackled real issues such addiction to mmo rpgs, suicide pacts and pyramid schemes and showed them without sugarcoating it as well as showing what happens to the characters and how it affects them.

future diary the characters were what made this one become an instant favorite for me never had I seen a such colorful cast of psychotic and intriguing characters before and seeing their methods and motivation for winning the competition

kenichi the mightiest disciple this anime became a favorite of mine because of the main character alone Kenichi is a scrawny little wimp of a boy who decides to learn martial arts from the greatest masters of the world to fight bullies and protect his friends the story is more of his journey and how he improves himself and how that affects those around him it has action it has comedy and does them both in a nicely balanced manner

Posted 10/23/2013
Beelzebub, fairy tail, hunter x hunter, sword art online, unbreakable machine doll OMG I CAN'T JUST PICK ONE FAVORITE ANIME

Posted 10/23/2013
Beelzebub, fairy tail, hunter x hunter, sword art online, unbreakable machine doll OMG I CAN'T JUST PICK ONE FAVORITE ANIME
 HxH is by far my favorite of the season. Just wish it was back on a Saturday. 

Posted 10/25/2013
I love Fairy Tail, Darker than Black, Needless, Tenjou Tenge, Hunter X Hunter, Elfen Lied, Deathnote, Sekirei, Tengen Toppan Guren Laggan, Monster, Onegai Sensei, Onegai Twins, Kiss X Sis, nah...too many. Listed few.

Posted 10/25/2013
I love Fairy Tail, Darker than Black, Needless, Tenjou Tenge, Hunter X Hunter, Elfen Lied, Deathnote, Sekirei, Tengen Toppan Guren Laggan, Monster, Onegai Sensei, Onegai Twins, Kiss X Sis, nah...too many. Listed few.
 About half those on that list are my favorites. Really can't wait for Fairy Tail to come back. It was just starting to really pick up.

Posted 10/25/2013
 About half those on that list are my favorites. Really can't wait for Fairy Tail to come back. It was just starting to really pick up.
 I love Fairy Tail, less filler episodes. I enjoyed it compare to Bleach and Naruto (w/c is too mainstream), so many filler episodes.

Posted 10/25/2013
I believe Naruto is finally coming to a close next year. While Bleach had a ton of filler toward the end they made the right decision to stop production until the manga was further ahead. Even if the decision was really delayed. Luckily they were smart enough to do the same with Fairy Tail.

I'd much rather wait for a well done series than put up with filler after filler.

Posted 10/25/2013
I believe Naruto is finally coming to a close next year. While Bleach had a ton of filler toward the end they made the right decision to stop production until the manga was further ahead. Even if the decision was really delayed. Luckily they were smart enough to do the same with Fairy Tail.

I'd much rather wait for a well done series than put up with filler after filler.
 Heard that Bleach news. I stopped watching Bleach after Ichigo and Aizen's battle and so with Naruto's battle with Pain. For now, I am watching Witchblade and Sekirei. 

Posted 10/25/2013
The Pain battle had to have been the best of Naruto. After that it only went down hill. And Bleach did start to pick up in the end a little when they stopped doing filler. If a 2nd series comes up I think it would be worth the see.

Never got into Witchblade or Sekirei. I've been tempted to try Witchblade but there are just too many series on my plate at the moment. My top series besides HxH right now would probably have to be Hajime No Ippo, Samurai Flamenco, and Galilei Donna. It's still a little too early in the new season to see how things will turn out.

Posted 10/25/2013
Angel Beats, and Death Note will ALWAYS be my top two favorite animes :)

Posted 10/26/2013
Angel Beats, and Death Note will ALWAYS be my top two favorite animes :)
 yah..Death Note is a very great anime. One of my favorite also, maybe on my top 5 list. I just love the idea of the "note". :3

Posted 11/01/2013
all of the anime ive watched i like for different reasons but i dont really have a favorite but heres a list of some i love
Big O
Serial Experiments Lain
Wolf's Rain
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Panic
Lucky Star
Outlaw Star
Queen's Blade series
Bakemonogatari series
Aria series

Posted 11/01/2013
You had me at Lain.

Posted 12/05/2013
My most favorite anime is 07 ghost.
Vampire knight is the second.
And F.M.A will be the third.

Posted 12/05/2013
My favourite anime of all time is Kuroshitsuji, I watched it a long time ago but it will always be my favourite. Other favourites of mine include Sword Art Online and Nagi No Asukara. I also really love Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day.

Posted 12/19/2013
I've already posted mine but I'll post again just to show how much I love it! 

My favorite anime of all time will forever be Neon Genesis Evangelion!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;