Posted 8/29/2013
EDIT: Titles to vote for are on page 2.
Hi.

So, it took quite some courage to do this, because I don't normally open up publicly about my projects. So, please, don't be too harsh.

I'm working on a new banner, and I finally want to have a suitable blog name. I have thought about a few, but to me they all sound cheesy to some degree. I narrowed it down to two. I want to know what you think, and if you could give me a recommendation, even just a keyword, that would be great. If you could help me use my keywords together that would be very great!

Essentially, I want something that has to do with the Naruto series, even just one word, in the title. It's the main focus, but I do talk about other anime secondly, so I don't want it to be very specific about Naruto. Naruto should end sometime next year, I think, and then I'll be discussing anime in general. I just want the initial focus of my blog to be there, sort of like paying homage to Naruto after it ends, so that people know, and so that I never forget how my blog all started. Not that I'll forget, but, you know...  
potential names:
  • Uzumaki Press
  • Her Inked Kunai
  • Candy Shuriken
  • Candy & Shuriken ("candy" being a word to represent my love for anime, "shuriken" to represent Naruto)
  • Peace & Shuriken
  • Ramen Monday
  • Ramen Takeaway
  • Ramen & Shuriken Complex
my keywords:
  • uzumaki
  • ramen
  • -yaki
  • weekly
  • press
  • kunai
  • shuriken
  • jutsu
  • ink
  • sugar
  • candy
  • dattebayo
  • peace
  • love
  • life
  • complex
  • project
  • state
  • junkie
  • nut/fiend
  • &Co.
  • &
  • virtual
I refuse to have anything with "Shippuden", "Naruto", "anime" and "blog" in it. Absolutely not. Thank you!

Posted 8/30/2013
Oh how about "Genin Press"?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/30/2013
I think "Life, Love, Complex" would fit you the most, but that's just my opinion.
Other names could be "Ramen Press", "Ramen State", or "Candy Shuriken".

Posted 8/30/2013
I think "Life, Love, Complex" would fit you the most, but that's just my opinion.
Other names could be "Ramen Press", "Ramen State", or "Candy Shuriken".
 I think you like food a lot.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/30/2013
hmm... The Complex Hurricane? After shippuden meaning hurricane chronicles. 

Posted 8/30/2013
Possible names
  • Hidden Alleyway Press
  • Complex Intrigue
  • Defining The Complex
  • Hidden Chronicles of Uzumaki
  • Uzuami Weekly Feed
  • Kunai Project
  • Essence of Chakra
  • Chraka News
  • Ninjustu: The Day News
  • Complex Ninjustu
  • Complex Chraka

Posted 8/30/2013
Wow, thank you all so much for your suggestions!

I'm beaming with excitement.

I'm very in love with Candy Shuriken [I gasped when I read it tehe], it sounds so good when you say it out loud. And I very much like Kunai Project. I also very much like the way you all used "complex". I would have never thought of those. Ok, I'm adding those two to the potential names list. And I will sleep on it. If any of you would like to help me out some more, that's awesome. But thanks so much for your help so far. I think I'll have a vote soon.

We could definitely put a twist on Kunai Project, and 'complex'. How aboouut...

• Project Kunai?
  • Uzumaki/Spiral Complex?

You know, there's this record company, and I've always loved their name. They're called "Fueled By Ramen". If I could snatch it I would. Just sayin' 

Posted 9/01/2013
Have you decided on a name yet or are you still looking for input Complex?

Posted 9/01/2013
 Well there may be a vote on it.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/01/2013
 I am still looking for input. I am also thinking of other names. If you still have suggestions, please throw them at me.

I was thinking I could break "Candy Shuriken" into "Candy & Shuriken". I like the "candy" because it's cute. "Candy" would be the word to represent my love for anime, while "shuriken" would be to represent Naruto. What do you think? 

Posted 9/02/2013
 I am still looking for input. I am also thinking of other names. If you still have suggestions, please throw them at me.

I was thinking I could break "Candy Shuriken" into "Candy & Shuriken". I like the "candy" because it's cute. "Candy" would be the word to represent my love for anime, while "shuriken" would be to represent Naruto. What do you think? 
The names do sound cute in a way. Which brings up another point, you said you wanted to convey the love of naruto. Does that mean you also wanted to convey the message of cuteness/moe in your writing? Then again I am suggesting a meaning. Like for instance my name Ebel actually comes from a city from one of my favorite Jrpg's that came out on this current generation.

Posted 9/02/2013

The names do sound cute in a way. Which brings up another point, you said you wanted to convey the love of naruto. Does that mean you also wanted to convey the message of cuteness/moe in your writing? Then again I am suggesting a meaning. Like for instance my name Ebel actually comes from a city from one of my favorite Jrpg's that came out on this current generation.

Hmm your name comes from something dear to you awsome. Now Complex I know you are a bit more serious in your Blogs so your name should portray that about. My name is "The Otaku Noob Blog" because I felt it sounded cool for a start. But maybe something other then candy like " Shuriken's Ramen Sit Down" it convoys action but also a place to relax and enjoy.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/02/2013
Yeah, that's my only concern, is the fact that the "candy" part doesn't convey the seriousness of my blog. It's more fun, so people would expect that. How about "Peace & Shuriken" then? I do tend to talk about that & anything related a lot. 

Posted 9/02/2013
Yeah, that's my only concern, is the fact that the "candy" part doesn't convey the seriousness of my blog. It's more fun, so people would expect that. How about "Peace & Shuriken" then? I do tend to talk about that & anything related a lot. 
 Yes that is true you are definite person of peace so I think that name would convey you and your Blog well as long as you continue to write in that style.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/02/2013
Okay, I added it to the list. Do you think I have enough good titles to start my vote? Or maybe I should think more about it, for like one more day?

Posted 9/02/2013
Not sure on Peace and Shuriken. Doesn't really give the sense that the blog is about anime. You could do Love & Peace off of the Trigun line. lol But it doesn't give the Naruto reference. 

So far Candy Shuriken and Uzumaki Press are the best. Maybe another word instead of candy so it's a bit more serious but still fun?

Posted 9/02/2013
I could use the translation of shuriken, "throwing stars", and somehow use it.

Posted 9/02/2013
Not sure on Peace and Shuriken. Doesn't really give the sense that the blog is about anime. You could do Love & Peace off of the Trigun line. lol But it doesn't give the Naruto reference. 

So far Candy Shuriken and Uzumaki Press are the best. Maybe another word instead of candy so it's a bit more serious but still fun?
 Yeah, I'm trying to think of similar fun words, but all I can think of is sugar ! XD

Posted 9/02/2013
Kay, I found some alt. words:
  • butterflies
  • cake
  • chocolate
  • daisy(ies)
  • dream(s)
  • flowers
  • free
  • garden
  • heart
  • kiss(ess)
  • lollipop
Do you think any of these are suitable to use?

Posted 9/02/2013
Uh... every word I think of is very kiddy. lol Sparkle, shimmer, shinny... Why is every word I think is fun is starting with a S?

You could even try something as simple as Ramen Bowl.

Some ramen related words:
Surumi (fish paste used to make naruto)
Kamaboko 
Narutomaki (Naruto/type of surumi)

Which the spiral patties are designed based on the whirlpools in the city of Naruto.

News related words:
Herald
Upstyle 

Was thinking of trying to come up with a name with the world Herald but wasn't successful.

Posted 9/02/2013

Kay, I found some alt. words:
  • butterflies
  • cake
  • chocolate
  • daisy(ies)
  • dream(s)
  • flowers
  • free
  • garden
  • heart
  • kiss(ess)
  • lollipop
Do you think any of these are suitable to use?
 You can maybe use Ai for love. But it is a bit over done.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;