Posted 9/05/2013
I agree with Kenji, Ramen on monday. However, Ramen Takeway sounds interesting but I would change it to Ramen Takeout. I'm not sure if that sounds right though. 

I like RamenTakeout. As I said I like it because it leaves the impression on me that I'll take something good with me out of your Blogs. I don't like Ramen Monday as it makes me assume you up-date your Blog every Monday which I don't think is what is occurring.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/05/2013
I like Candy Shuriken and Ramen Takeaway though I lean more towards Ramen Takeaway cuz it's a play on words and I love stuff like that haha.

I agree with Awsome that Ramen Monday limits your blog to one day which could be misleading.

Posted 9/06/2013
Ramen Monday is my fave aside from Candy Shuriken. Mondays are Shippuden days during my regular schedule. [Sigh] when Shippuden ends, yes, it might limit my blog.

I actually really love Candy Shuriken. Have you ever experienced love at first sight when you've seen something and really wanted it?
I don't know why I asked you all to vote, I think what I really meant to ask was for your opinions on the final titles.

Thanks so much everyone!

Posted 9/06/2013
So have you decided on Candy Shuriken then?

Posted 9/06/2013
Yeah.

Posted 9/06/2013
Eh, will we see a seek peak for the banner image?

Posted 9/07/2013
Sure.

Toggle Spoiler

Posted 9/11/2013
Sure.

Toggle Spoiler

You tease!!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;