Posted 8/07/2013
So, what type of japanese drinks would you reocmmend? ramune? alchol and etc.

Posted 8/07/2013

Uh... Everything I ever went to Japan it usually involved drinking heavily every night. And every night we'd kind of have the same routine.

Oh, snaps. They have ZIMA in Japan! ZIMA! That's one of those alcoholic drinks you see when you're a child and never get to try because it's discontinued.

Anyways, our normal rotation went like...

Sake-Bomb
Sho-Chu Sour (Mix with Sho Chu and various fruit syrups)
Few Sapporo or Asahi
Water
Hot house sake
Nigiri sake for dessert (Much sweeter than house sake)

It sounds like a lot, but the bars don't close in Japan until around 4 or 5 in the morning. And since the trains go down between 1230AM and 4AM you might as well just keep drinking all night.

Posted 8/07/2013

Uh... Everything I ever went to Japan it usually involved drinking heavily every night. And every night we'd kind of have the same routine.

Oh, snaps. They have ZIMA in Japan! ZIMA! That's one of those alcoholic drinks you see when you're a child and never get to try because it's discontinued.

Anyways, our normal rotation went like...

Sake-Bomb
Sho-Chu Sour (Mix with Sho Chu and various fruit syrups)
Few Sapporo or Asahi
Water
Hot house sake
Nigiri sake for dessert (Much sweeter than house sake)

It sounds like a lot, but the bars don't close in Japan until around 4 or 5 in the morning. And since the trains go down between 1230AM and 4AM you might as well just keep drinking all night.

That sounds like a heart-attack waiting to happen.

Posted 8/07/2013
 That sounds like a heart-attack waiting to happen.
 Eh hehe. Vacation time, vacation time. Glad I didn't mention the $3.00 packs of cigarettes we would burn through in a sitting.

Posted 8/07/2013
eh~ that sounds even more unhealthy not that I am one to judge. 

Posted 8/07/2013
They are heavy drinkers at times in Japan. lol I'd just be the designated driver if I went. Sometimes it helps being the only sober guy at the end of the night. Nice way to meet a girl who isn't a heavy drinker.

Edit: I think that goes for most Asians though. Whenever we go to china town they know how to party.

Posted 8/07/2013
haha. It's an experience, I'll say that much. Unhealthy, yes. For myself worth the experience? 100% absolutely.

I'm a social drinker and now I will only rarely puff on a cigar . But over there it's a life style. And actually one I enjoy. Specially since whenever I go I'm in the Osaka prefecture.

Juso city ftw. All it is is dive restaurants and bars.

And that's great, WN! So when we can ever manage to visit together I will do all I can to help you get all the women while I enjoy my drunkedstate.

Posted 8/08/2013
Oddly I don't know many Japanese drinks haha. 

I have had sake before as well as sake bombs, but I don't really like bitter types of alcohol so I'm not a super super fine of either. There is one type of sake I found that is sweeter than the rest but I still prefer more fruity flavors with my alcohol lol.

As for non alcoholic...ramune is really good! Can be interesting to open as well haha.

Posted 8/08/2013
Oh drinking well I'm underage so yeah..... that and I plan to never let that stuff in my body since I love my brain and liver. Plus if I inherited anything from my mom then I would not be able to hold a drink.  Anyways I plan to keep away from drinking all to get her.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/08/2013
Only if some of them are banana flavored. Or maybe insect flavor that is good to.

Posted 8/08/2013
Only if some of them are banana flavored. Or maybe insect flavor that is good to.
 Yai. Insect is likely not going to be coming out anytime soon. Though Banana flavored, I'm sure we can get you setup.

Posted 8/08/2013
 Yai. Insect is likely not going to be coming out anytime soon. Though Banana flavored, I'm sure we can get you setup.
 Being an Ape I expected you would like insects. I'll be sure to bring my own termites! HAHAHA

Posted 8/08/2013
 Being an Ape I expected you would like insects. I'll be sure to bring my own termites! HAHAHA
 How about some mezcal?

Posted 8/08/2013
 How about some Mezcal?
 Add some wild berries in there and it will be good.

Posted 8/08/2013
Oddly I don't know many Japanese drinks haha. 

I have had sake before as well as sake bombs, but I don't really like bitter types of alcohol so I'm not a super super fine of either. There is one type of sake I found that is sweeter than the rest but I still prefer more fruity flavors with my alcohol lol.

As for non alcoholic...ramune is really good! Can be interesting to open as well haha.
 you and me both NeNe. I despise bitter drinks with a passion. That is probably why the only ramune that I like is the melon right now since it tastes pretty sweet.

Posted 8/11/2013
 I never understood the point of that ball that's inside the glass bottles.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;