Posted 8/23/2013
Hhhmm, I wish people would empathize more with Sasuke, and try to see his point of view. One doesn't become so emotional without reason.

Posted 9/01/2013
I wish I had a girlfriend who was into either manga, anime or video games but that is asking too much of the world and the falling stars. Instead I wish I had the power to create objects out of thin air while being able to manipulate objects around me to bend to my will. No wait, a better wish would be to wish that I could travel across rifts that lead to different 3-D worlds full of  life and not die from strange phenomenon from other worlds.

Posted 9/01/2013
The very last wish is doable.

I don't think wishing to have a partner with similar interests is too much to ask. I think it's hard to find though. 

Posted 9/02/2013
The very last wish is doable.

I don't think wishing to have a partner with similar interests is too much to ask. I think it's hard to find though. 
 I don't think it is hard to find a significant other with similar interest. Rather its just hard to have that person be smitten to you. Of course I am most likely wrong but I had at least 2 years of experience of looking for a girlfriend through various different media. That is also why at this point I said "but that is asking too much of the world and the falling stars" since their powers obviously don't affect me much. 

Otherwise my wish is yet again wanting to travel across oceans of rifts that lead to different 3-d worlds....I might have described wanting a tv.

Posted 9/02/2013
Lol! Do you really dream of having a TV? 

Yeah, well, it's not that your wish is unanswered, it's that it isn't yet the time for it to come true. Don't go looking for it, just let it come to you. 

If you want it bad enough, it will happen.

Posted 9/02/2013
Lol! Do you really dream of having a TV? 

Yeah, well, it's not that your wish is unanswered, it's that it isn't yet the time for it to come true. Don't go looking for it, just let it come to you. 

If you want it bad enough, it will happen.
 I never been one for sitting down. If you want something you should take a road that will lead to your wishes so that you move towards them with your own power making the wish all the sweeter when it comes true.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/02/2013
With Love you can't rush things.

Posted 9/02/2013
 True but I never said rush. You just can't sit wait but you must move to get somewhere.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/02/2013
 True but I never said rush. You just can't sit wait but you must move to get somewhere.

By... "TheAwsome"

Maybe once you finally meet someone you like, which should be rather natural, but I don't think being a go-getter should be applied to looking to meet someone you'll like.

Posted 9/02/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Maybe once you finally meet someone you like, which should be rather natural, but I don't think being a go-getter should be applied to looking to meet someone you'll like.
 Well I suppose for love yes. But I think it's important to be a go-getter in your goals.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/03/2013
Yes that might be true Complex about not rushing things to find love but I have been impatient when it comes to love. Then again I am only 21 years of age. So, I still have a few more years to be considered a "good" age father rather than a old father. Obviously I have my own goals in life about finding love which boils down to hopefully being married by the time I'm 25. However, I really should stop talking about these things. I didn't really think it would have gotten into a heated debate. 

Posted 9/03/2013
Yes that might be true Complex about not rushing things to find love but I have been impatient when it comes to love. Then again I am only 21 years of age. So, I still have a few more years to be considered a "good" age father rather than a old father. Obviously I have my own goals in life about finding love which boils down to hopefully being married by the time I'm 25. However, I really should stop talking about these things. I didn't really think it would have gotten into a heated debate. 

Oh it's not a debate just a conversation. So I must ask why are you looking for a partner in your life are you okay independently?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/03/2013

Oh it's not a debate just a conversation. So I must ask why are you looking for a partner in your life are you okay independently?

By... "TheAwsome"

Yes I am okay by myself. I just have always desired/wanted to be married and have a family. That is my most simplest explanation. 

Posted 9/03/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Yes I am okay by myself. I just have always desired/wanted to be married and have a family. That is my most simplest explanation. 
 Hm I see well I'm to young to understand all that I suppose I'm more of a "go it alone" kind of guy.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/03/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Hm I see well I'm to young to understand all that I suppose I'm more of a "go it alone" kind of guy.

By... "TheAwsome"

Yes, no worries, Awsome and I always have mindful conversations like this one, they're not debates. It's healthy.

I can tell you think a lot about this. I used to as well, and not that I don't, it's just that my views aren't the same anymore. By rush, I do mean being impatient though, haha. =]

I never believed in the whole notion of "you're still so young, you have tons of time to look for somebody" because people who told me that were or have been in relationships themselves since high school, so they had no clue what they were saying. We're not getting any younger! I see it as a restriction, so, I don't think you should feed yourself that crap "oh, I'm only 21..." But it's hard for me to explain, I think it's important to be patient about things. Letting things just happen, when it comes to Love, not chasing after people. I'm just saying this out of past experiences, which were not so good, but essential. I am female after all, so my perspective may not be the appropriate one because some guys like to chase, and don't like to be chased, idk, these things are way too complicated.

So it's okay to want it as badly as you do, but maybe you should ask yourself why you want it in the first place? I mean, ask yourself what do you think you'll get out of it?

I used to want to have a family by that same age too, but I think my perspective is more grounded now and realistic. I've encountered people, and know people who are over 25, still want to raise a family but aren't there yet. I think it all depends on what you want in what order, and life circumstances, etc.

Posted 9/03/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Yes, no worries, Awsome and I always have mindful conversations like this one, they're not debates. It's healthy.

I can tell you think a lot about this. I used to as well, and not that I don't, it's just that my views aren't the same anymore. By rush, I do mean being impatient though, haha. =]

I never believed in the whole notion of "you're still so young, you have tons of time to look for somebody" because people who told me that were or have been in relationships themselves since high school, so they had no clue what they were saying. We're not getting any younger! I see it as a restriction, so, I don't think you should feed yourself that crap "oh, I'm only 21..." But it's hard for me to explain, I think it's important to be patient about things. Letting things just happen, when it comes to Love, not chasing after people. I'm just saying this out of past experiences, which were not so good, but essential. I am female after all, so my perspective may not be the appropriate one because some guys like to chase, and don't like to be chased, idk, these things are way too complicated.

So it's okay to want it as badly as you do, but maybe you should ask yourself why you want it in the first place? I mean, ask yourself what do you think you'll get out of it?

I used to want to have a family by that same age too, but I think my perspective is more grounded now and realistic. I've encountered people, and know people who are over 25, still want to raise a family but aren't there yet. I think it all depends on what you want in what order, and life circumstances, etc.
 Uh chase no way to much work I mean if they are running it's for a reason. Right now I hold the belief to be independent. I have questioned it myself why love, what is love. I'll keep in my opinion on what is love as to not cause disputes on ideas. Anyways if you really want a partner in life and some offspring be logical in your approaches here. But takes Complex's advice she has experience where I don't.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 9/04/2013

Toggle Spoiler

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Uh chase no way to much work I mean if they are running it's for a reason. Right now I hold the belief to be independent. I have questioned it myself why love, what is love. I'll keep in my opinion on what is love as to not cause disputes on ideas. Anyways if you really want a partner in life and some offspring be logical in your approaches here. But takes Complex's advice she has experience where I don't.

By... "TheAwsome"

Loooool! Sometimes a girl wants you to chase her, to see how much you like her and things, and to keep you coming back for more. Like, she may not call you as much for example, or answer your texts later so you wait longer for a reply. You know, it's called playing hard to get. If they aren't interested you'll be smart enough to realize, don't worry, tehe. Well, actually, not being foolish comes with experience, unfortunately.

But complex-chan doesn't have a long history of experiences.

Posted 9/04/2013
And try not to play relationship games too much. If you're having concerns you should just talk them out. After all you're considering if you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. You should work on building those skills instead of spending your entire life playing games with one another until things break apart.

How is this turning into a relationship topic?

I wish... for a cookie. Maybe white chocolate chip with walnuts.

Posted 9/04/2013
Yeah, this type of relationship is too complicated for me anyway. And even though I mentioned it, I actually hate playing hard to get. I'd rather something straightforward and slow. Besides, I'm like Awsome, riding the waves alone is the plan.

I wish for a successful school year.

Posted 9/04/2013
And try not to play relationship games too much. If you're having concerns you should just talk them out. After all you're considering if you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. You should work on building those skills instead of spending your entire life playing games with one another until things break apart.

How is this turning into a relationship topic?

I wish... for a cookie. Maybe white chocolate chip with walnuts.
 I also wish for a cookie.... the dark side lied to me.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;