Posted 12/27/2013
If you are that bored, you can join me on skype or steam. We can talk the day away or play game.

Posted 12/27/2013
Currently dying to know what to do.

Posted 12/28/2013
If you are that bored, you can join me on skype or steam. We can talk the day away or play game.
 Thanks but I can't. This tab I'm using is not mine. So,I better not use or do something other than going to Google and sign in here. 

I am not so good on using computers so I better only do what I know. :)

Posted 12/28/2013
Currently dying to know what to do.
 Why don't you try to submit any entries? ^_^
It's fun! (On my part :) )

Posted 1/14/2014
I'm like Aslan when it comes to this board. I come and go as I feel like it. Still love seeing what's going on here! I'm currently watching WWE Raw. It's a meh show.

Posted 1/14/2014
I'm like Aslan when it comes to this board. I come and go as I feel like it. Still love seeing what's going on here! I'm currently watching WWE Raw. It's a meh show.
 I bet you just finished watching The Chronicles of Narnia before watching that WWE Raw. :)
Aww..I miss that movie. :3

Posted 1/14/2014
 I bet you just finished watching The Chronicles of Narnia before watching that WWE Raw. :)
 Aslan was a free spirit who although was all powerful, had other places where he was needed. Just a little comparison I do whenever I appear and disappear. Glad to see you're still sticking around good lookin 

Raw wasn't boring after all! The ending was explosive! 

Posted 1/14/2014
 Aslan was a free spirit who although was all powerful, had other places where he was needed. Just a little comparison I do whenever I appear and disappear. Glad to see you're still sticking around good lookin 

Raw wasn't boring after all! The ending was explosive! 
 You said you got sick..Are you fine now? :)
Me,myself was sick for more than 3weeks..Since 23rd of December? But I'm alright now. ^^

Posted 1/15/2014
I had a bad stomach bug that's been going around nearby towns. All better now! Glad you're feeling better as well! Stretch your feet, do some running, and you'll feel fine again!

Posted 1/15/2014
I had a bad stomach bug that's been going around nearby towns. All better now! Glad you're feeling better as well! Stretch your feet, do some running, and you'll feel fine again!

Too sleepy to do that. 

But,I'll try it later. :D

Posted 1/15/2014

Too sleepy to do that. 

You better! You have to keep your (probably) good looks 

Trololol Flirting with random people is fun!

Posted 1/16/2014

Too sleepy to do that. 

You better! You have to keep your (probably) good looks 

Trololol Flirting with random people is fun!
    Hahaha! You're TOO honest. XD
     Careful. I'm a BIT sensitive. 

Posted 1/19/2014
Grrr..It's extremely cold here! And it's causing me to be too lazy to do things! xD
BORED. :3  And SLEEPY !! 

Posted 1/19/2014
My internet is sucking tonight. Can't even load anime of CR and I'm finally getting a chance to get caught up.

Oh well... going to bed early to wake up. Want to do some walking. Hoping to do some coding tomorrow or Monday if family stuff doesn't get in the way again.

Posted 1/19/2014
My internet is sucking tonight. Can't even load anime of CR and I'm finally getting a chance to get caught up.

Oh well... going to bed early to wake up. Want to do some walking. Hoping to do some coding tomorrow or Monday if family stuff doesn't get in the way again.
 Hey you. WRONG THREAD.

Posted 1/20/2014

Hey you. WRONG THREAD.
 HAHAHA ! Easy,Complex ! xD
So,what thread it suppose to be? :>
(iDioT = PRESENT) XD

Posted 1/20/2014

Hey you. WRONG THREAD.
 HAHAHA ! Easy,Complex ! xD
So,what thread it suppose to be? :>
(iDioT = PRESENT) XD
 Why, the random thought thread of course!

Posted 1/20/2014
I was bored because I couldn't watch anime. I think it fits in here. lol

Posted 1/26/2014
Hahaha!

Posted 1/26/2014
Men! I haven't been here for hmm..5 days but nothing's changed. Men,I'm totally bored. :3
maybe I'll just wash my laundry so my free time has some use. BUT,it's too cold to do the laundry! 

Or maybe I'll just roll on my bed. 

Haixt..don't mind me..Just bored. 

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;