Posted 4/09/2013
Since the site has been in development for a long time without a heavy user load there are still a lot of bugs that need to be worked out. So go ahead and try your hardest to break the site and post as many bugs as you can find. I'll try to resolve them over the next few weeks!

Posted 4/09/2013
I found some problems in the site.

-After the Blog insertion there was a bug that likes to make it take a long time to upload pictures in "Characters"(Note: This does only happen once in a while but it is really annoying when it appears

.)
-The "Layout Page" hides another critter. The problem is that if my character is in the center of the picture then you can't see her in the background no matter what you do so I had to choose a picture in that had the object of desire to the left or right side of the image!

If you have questions or are not sure of what I said ask me so I can properly state the problem!

Posted 4/09/2013
I think I found one.
When you have made an entry for a character, on your user profile where all your entries are shown, the avatar you chose for the character is not there. In fact, it's a swirl-like thing on a black background. Yes, indeed, I believe it's a bug.

Posted 4/09/2013
Hmm I thought it was supposed to be like that cool find!

Posted 4/10/2013
Well, I thought I saw the avatar I had posted on the day I entered the character. It might have just been my eyes that fooled me though. I'm starting to feel less confident now, maybe it's not a bug?

I've got this at the end of my blog posts.

Posted 4/10/2013
The ...
-Site Map says error.

Posted 4/10/2013
Well, I thought I saw the avatar I had posted on the day I entered the character. It might have just been my eyes that fooled me though. I'm starting to feel less confident now, maybe it's not a bug?

I've got this at the end of my blog posts.
I think I found one.
When you have made an entry for a character, on your user profile where all your entries are shown, the avatar you chose for the character is not there. In fact, it's a swirl-like thing on a black background. Yes, indeed, I believe it's a bug.
The ...
-Site Map says error.

All have been fixed! The site map link has been removed. No one really uses those anymore and it's really out dated. D:

Posted 4/10/2013
When you click "plan to watch" on an Anime it might not register I know a way around it but it's a bit time eating.

Posted 4/10/2013
I found some problems in the site.

-After the Blog insertion there was a bug that likes to make it take a long time to upload pictures in "Characters"(Note: This does only happen once in a while but it is really annoying when it appears

.)
-The "Layout Page" hides another critter. The problem is that if my character is in the center of the picture then you can't see her in the background no matter what you do so I had to choose a picture in that had the object of desire to the left or right side of the image!

I'm not sure sure on the issue with the delay when uploading images to characters. Perhaps you're uploading from a URL? Whenever I do that I'll get a very long delay since the other URL isn't responding. Normally if you press cancel and try again it's faster.

Sadly the delay is because of the other site so the problem can't be fixed. I even run into that issue on imgur and photobucket at times.

The layout issue isn't a bug, but an annoyance.

Think I'll try to fix it by having the image auto-tile if it's 962 or less pixels wide.

Posted 4/10/2013
When you click "plan to watch" on an Anime it might not register I know a way around it but it's a bit time eating.

What's the way around it?

Posted 4/10/2013
I will try to explain this painlessly.

One: Click "plan to Watch"
Two: Go directly to your lists! IMPORTANT
-You will notice no change in the numbers this is expected
Three:Click the back arrow to go directly back to the Anime Page
Four: Click "plan to watch"
Five: Do Step Two!
- You will see "Plan To Watch" has increased by one SUCCESS
Six: Click the symbol on very top left the "eye" and done!

Posted 4/10/2013
Odd. I'll look into this one. I've known the watch list has always been a tiny bit buggy. It's probably one of the most complex pieces of code on the site so it'll take a while to fix it up.

Posted 4/10/2013
Don't worry take your time I can still use my trick

Now off I go to hunt bugs!

Posted 4/10/2013
When you click "Characters" or "Reviews" in an Anime the formatting is not up to date.

Posted 4/14/2013
For posts, there's a difference between the time on the home page, and the time on the blog.

Posted 4/14/2013
For posts, there's a difference between the time on the home page, and the time on the blog.
Fixed. 

Posted 4/23/2013

and

I like this bug.

Posted 4/23/2013
I'll fix it when I get home tonight. Should be a quick 1 word fix.

Posted 5/10/2013

Well, This is pretty much for every other post.

Posted 5/10/2013

Well, This is pretty much for every other post.
Fixed! Those pesky left joins in SQL can be a pain at times.

Posted 5/12/2013
Nothing happens when I click on the blog pages!

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;