Posted 7/25/2013
Hi.

For the anime Karin, there are two pictures of Karin from Shippuden.
 Fixed.

Posted 7/26/2013
Please, can you remove all the images in Fantasista Doll? I forgot to crop out the white part at the bottom of the images, and it looks bad. I want to add the cropped images instead.

Posted 7/26/2013
Please, can you remove all the images in Fantasista Doll? I forgot to crop out the white part at the bottom of the images, and it looks bad. I want to add the cropped images instead.
 Went ahead and removed them but re-uploaded the first image.

Posted 7/26/2013
Thanks!

Posted 7/30/2013
Perhaps "Monogatari series: season season" needs a little TLC? 

Posted 7/31/2013

I concur. Good catch. Right now there is...

Season 1 : Bakemonogatari | Monster Story or Ghost Story

Season 2 : Nisemonogatari | Fake Story or Copy Story

The movie will be releasing, hopefully this year, which is...

Kizumonogatari | I think it's Broken Story or Damaged Story.

Posted 7/31/2013

Well I think he did because he either did not see it yet or there are only a few images out there.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013

Well I think he did because he either did not see it yet or there are only a few images out there.

By... "TheAwsome"

Our leader is on it.

Though there are many photos on the net, none really capture what Bakemonogatari is about or what you'll experience. Then again 90% of the show is just pure dialogue.

Posted 7/31/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Our leader is on it.

Though there are many photos on the net, none really capture what Bakemonogatari is about or what you'll experience. Then again 90% of the show is just pure dialogue.
 Indeed the leader is the one who added those new images. How do I know well I posted the Anime originally with some art from the Anime sense there are are no screenshots for an Anime that is not out yet. Yeah I loved that Anime it was great and it's not over yet!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/25/2013
In the description for the anime Kigurumikku, there's a mistake on the word "justice". =] 

Posted 8/25/2013
Fixed.

Posted 9/15/2013
I would like it for the genres to be romance & comedy listed under http://www.otakuelite.com/database/video/anime/Love-Chunibyou-and-Other-Delusions/overview/679.info.  Also, I am wondering if it would be possible to delete the "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai:" as part of the synopsis because it is not necessary as well as limit Faaar to far in the description. In addition to the above, I would like friendship, highschool, & moe as part of the themes. 

Posted 9/15/2013
I would like it for the genres to be romance & comedy listed under http://www.otakuelite.com/database/video/anime/Love-Chunibyou-and-Other-Delusions/overview/679.info.  Also, I am wondering if it would be possible to delete the "Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai:" as part of the synopsis because it is not necessary as well as limit Faaar to far in the description. In addition to the above, I would like friendship, highschool, & moe as part of the themes. 
 Changed.

Posted 10/13/2013
Synopsis for PES: Peace Eco Smile needs to be edited.

Posted 11/05/2013
In the Anime "Ga-Rei-Zero" can you add an alternative title for it without the dashes because I found it hard to search up with those.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 11/05/2013
Synopsis for PES: Peace Eco Smile needs to be edited.

In the Anime "Ga-Rei-Zero" can you add an alternative title for it without the dashes because I found it hard to search up with those.

By... "TheAwsome"

Fixed and fixed. 

Posted 11/07/2013
Today I found a lost character " http://www.otakuelite.com/database/characters/Anita-King/overview/191.info ". For one reason or another she is not linked to an Anime. I found out she is a character from "R.O.D the TV" and went to edit it so she would be placed as a character under this Anime. Problem is she already has "R.O.D the TV" under filmography but it doesn't show up when you click her character as you will see in the above link.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 11/07/2013
Today I found a lost character " http://www.otakuelite.com/database/characters/Anita-King/overview/191.info ". For one reason or another she is not linked to an Anime. I found out she is a character from "R.O.D the TV" and went to edit it so she would be placed as a character under this Anime. Problem is she already has "R.O.D the TV" under filmography but it doesn't show up when you click her character as you will see in the above link.

By... "TheAwsome"

Looks like more of a bug. I'll look at it tomorrow if I can. Tonight just went by too quick.

Posted 11/30/2013
The Shrine of The Morning Mist has one image of Kagome from Inuyasha.

Posted 11/30/2013
Weird, no clue how that happened. Swore it was fine before. I'll blame ^Ox_King?

(I am feeling the chevron more and more. We'll have to see if we come up with a better idea.)
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;