Posted 12/31/2013
I wanted a change on the Anime 'To Love Ru'. I found an image that I would like to be seen first before the other pictures to better represent the Anime better plus this one looks nicer. This image came right off the wiki so it can be used. If you need a better link do tell. Thank you.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/31/2013
I wanted a change on the Anime 'To Love Ru'. I found an image that I would like to be seen first before the other pictures to better represent the Anime better plus this one looks nicer. This image came right off the wiki so it can be used. If you need a better link do tell. Thank you.

By... "TheAwsome"

While I agree that it's a good picture. The database should only be using screen shots. This is mainly due to copyright issues. Screen shots fall under fair use but cover art and posters can be seen as a copy right violation which is why it's discouraged. 

Posted 1/01/2014

By... "TheAwsome"

While I agree that it's a good picture. The database should only be using screen shots. This is mainly due to copyright issues. Screen shots fall under fair use but cover art and posters can be seen as a copy right violation which is why it's discouraged. 

I see just give me time I will get some permission to be able to use it then.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/01/2014
You'll need to get permission from Sentai Filmworks in an email that will need to be forwarded to me at dmca @ otakuelite.com. I would attach the image in case it ends up being removed in the future accidentally.

Posted 1/01/2014
You'll need to get permission from Sentai Filmworks in an email that will need to be forwarded to me at dmca @ otakuelite.com. I would attach the image in case it ends up being removed in the future accidentally.
 I'm on it boss... *rides away on mini tricycle*

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 1/06/2014
For the cardcaptor sakura: the movie page, I do strongly believe the second picture is from the second movie, and as a matter of fact the third picture is from the first episode of the anime.

edit: AND the second picture, which is of the second movie is technically not a screenshot. Not the specific picture being used.

Posted 1/06/2014
Fixed. I also went ahead and added a few other images and changed the icon pic since it didn't really represent the movie.

Posted 5/14/2014
Can the synopsis for Day Break illusion be edited? I also think it needs more than just what it says.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;