Posted 10/02/2012
I decided to create this discussion so people here on the sight can talk about upcoming games. If your a importer of Japanese games talk about them here. If your a CoD fan talk about the games here. Talk about anything ps3 related here.

Posted 8/06/2013
Treybrotherhood! Can't wait for the PS4!

Posted 8/06/2013
With all the tales games coming out on the PS3 it makes me think that the PS3 has become a good investment for JRPG(s). I am hoping that the new Playstation 4 will become the dominant force for the console RPGs just like how the PS2 and PS1 were during their times. Of course this is just me being a fanboy for far too long of their consoles.

Posted 8/06/2013
With all the tales games coming out on the PS3 it makes me think that the PS3 has become a good investment for JRPG(s). I am hoping that the new Playstation 4 will become the dominant force for the console RPGs just like how the PS2 and PS1 were during their times. Of course this is just me being a fanboy for far too long of their consoles.
 Well.... I'm just waiting for the next "Elder Scrolls" and "Fallout 4".

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
 The Tales series, Valkyria Chronicles, Neptunia, Disgaea, that Studio Ghibi game that's name I keep forgetting, and the downloadable ps2 and ps1 RPGs are awesome!

Posted 8/08/2013
Wait am I the only PS3 owner here!? Noire ftw! 

Posted 8/08/2013
Wait am I the only PS3 owner here!? Noire ftw! 

No I also own a PS3

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/08/2013
I own a PS3 as well. If I didin't own one then I will be missing out on the remake of kingdom hearts 1, final fantasy X HD, and Chronicles of Symphonia.

Posted 8/08/2013
Uwah. I sold my PlayStation 3 a few years back. Man I miss it alot.

Posted 8/08/2013
Uwah. I sold my PlayStation 3 a few years back. Man I miss it alot.
 Yeah it's like a friend. Both of you form so many memories together.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/09/2013
Yay I'm not alone! My psn is cl_theo if anyone wants to add. Haven't been gaming much as of late except for Xcom, but I get on Black ops 2 and Battlefield 3 occasionally.

Posted 9/03/2013
Well if anyone out there owns a PS3 and is buying some future mutiplayer games for it. Let me know what they are because I need more friends on my PS3 friend list.

Posted 9/04/2013
I'm getting a PS3 in a few days! My friend is selling it to me lol. I'm not sure if I'll even have time to play it for a while but I couldn't pass up the deal.

Plus I just found out about the existence of Tokyo Jungle and I'm hooked on watching gameplay on YT haha. Must play that game!

Posted 9/04/2013
Now buy a good gaming headset.

You can consider it my bday gift whenever that rolls around.

Posted 9/04/2013
I'm getting a PS3 in a few days! My friend is selling it to me lol. I'm not sure if I'll even have time to play it for a while but I couldn't pass up the deal.

Plus I just found out about the existence of Tokyo Jungle and I'm hooked on watching gameplay on YT haha. Must play that game!
 oooh, that sounds like an interesting game. I haven't heard of it until you mention it. Anyway, I would post my psn name but I don't think the forums are private that and I like not everyone knowing on the web about it. 

Posted 9/05/2013
Oh man. Tokyo Jungle is super addicting! I was hardcore into watching trailers when I was crashing at my friends place a while back. That's all I did when staying on his couch!

Also, I now have a PS3 again thanks to my wonderful girlfriend. If anyone wants to, my PS3 name is... C-annon

Posted 9/06/2013

Jerk >>

I told you I got a silent fan! Problem solved XD

Posted 9/06/2013

oooh, that sounds like an interesting game. I haven't heard of it until you mention it. Anyway, I would post my psn name but I don't think the forums are private that and I like not everyone knowing on the web about it. 

It's really fun. And apparently brings out the more animalistic side of gamers lmao
After a couple hours of play I think gamers start thinking like predators haha

No worries, the need for privacy is something we can all understand ^^

Posted 9/06/2013
Oh man. Tokyo Jungle is super addicting! I was hardcore into watching trailers when I was crashing at my friends place a while back. That's all I did when staying on his couch!

Also, I now have a PS3 again thanks to my wonderful girlfriend. If anyone wants to, my PS3 name is... C-annon
 Lol I have yet to mention a game that you have not played. 

I just got a PS3 and my boyfriend is psyched lol. I'll add you later when I'm not lazy if I remember XD (that statement felt like a non-liability clause in a contract or somethin) 

Posted 9/06/2013
Oh also...totally hooked on LA Noire as well. That is all >>;

Posted 9/06/2013

Jerk >>

I told you I got a silent fan! Problem solved XD
 We'll see if it's any better. >___>
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;