Posted 7/12/2013
Hey, Just wondering if anyone's wallet going to hurt as much as mine this summer.

Posted 7/12/2013
My wallet's already hurting. There's nothing there. My bank account has a few hundreds that is what's left of my student loan, and I only use it for things I need like transportation, lol. 

Posted 7/12/2013
And go figure I just bought Terraria a week ago or so. Not sure if there are any other games I'm eyeing up right now. May cave into the DLC for Skyrim if they're offered for a good deal.

Posted 7/12/2013
Not to much probably because I have no money to speak of. I did have 50 but I spent most of it on my pet hermit crabs.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/12/2013
Lol Webmaster we should've waited on that one huh?

I am deliberately not opening Steam right now. I will not be suckered into purchasing a game! DETERMINED! 

Awsome you have pet hermits? Such an interesting choice of pet!

Posted 7/12/2013

I am deliberately not opening Steam right now. I will not be suckered into purchasing a game! DETERMINED! 

Why thank you NeNe. While they may not do much it's nice to have them around. Their breed is called Purple Pinchers.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/12/2013

Why thank you NeNe. While they may not do much it's nice to have them around. Their breed is called Purple Pinchers.

By... "TheAwsome"

That name sounds really threatening 

How long have you had them? Any interesting story behind how you got them?

Posted 7/12/2013
Uh. So that's what it is.

I don't belong in this thread.

Bye.

Posted 7/12/2013
Not to much of an interesting story really. I got one of them for free due to a fluke. So yeah!

Here's an image from google...

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/12/2013
Not to much of an interesting story really. I got one of them for free due to a fluke. So yeah!

Here's an image from google...

By... "TheAwsome"

It looks tasty; I mean what a nice looking creature to ponder about. 

Anyway,  my wallets hurting a bit from the last sale during Christmas and now its going to hurt a whole lot more. Although I do have Civ V, The walking dead, Left dead 4, Borderlands 2, Unepic, Torchlight 2, portal 2, portal, Total war: Shogun 2, killing floor and many more. I think for the most part my wallet is going to hurt buying a lot of DLC that I am missing and indie games like Don't Strave and Faster than Light.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;