Posted 4/09/2013
Right now I've been getting into SimCity as I wait for ESO to come out. What games are you playing now?

Posted 4/09/2013
I'm an avid player of Fallout 3 and New Vegas yes there both old but I just love replaying there endless fun. 

Posted 7/23/2013
Currently moved onto Scrolls and Terraria.

Never was into card games like MtG but having an electronic version with a hexagon board is a lot easier and interesting. I'll probably stop once it gets really competitive and isn't casual friendly.

Posted 7/23/2013
Ready for our next 6am run of Terraria? 

Posted 7/23/2013
Ready for our next 6am run of Terraria? 

You know I'm on vacation in two weeks. I'll hold you to that.

Posted 7/31/2013
Currently playing Dishonored annnnd that's about it. :<

Posted 7/31/2013
 That's is a good game. I dare you to beat without being detected, killing, or buying magic!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
 That's is a good game. I dare you to beat without being detected, killing, or buying magic!

By... "TheAwsome"

Without killing? Easy. Without magic? Oh, hell no. I need that teleporting skill.

I guess the next game I will be playing is the Majikoi chapter for Miyuki when Yandere finishes translating it. Until then, still on Dishonored and some SimCity.

Posted 7/31/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Without killing? Easy. Without magic? Oh, hell no. I need that teleporting skill.

I guess the next game I will be playing is the Majikoi chapter for Miyuki when Yandere finishes translating it. Until then, still on Dishonored and some SimCity.
 Oh I heard of Sim 3 it looks fun and there is plenty to do. I'm more of an RPG fellow as I enjoy no restrictions on what and where I can go. It makes me feel in control of my destiny in the game. Especially if I can be good or evil heck even both. Which is why I love Fallout and Elder Scrolls.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Oh I heard of Sim 3 it looks fun and there is plenty to do. I'm more of an RPG fellow as I enjoy no restrictions on what and where I can go. It makes me feel in control of my destiny in the game. Especially if I can be good or evil heck even both. Which is why I love Fallout and Elder Scrolls.

By... "TheAwsome"

Ahh. I love ES. But I actually love the idea behind Fallout more. I just think the worlds are way too bland. Not enough random events, and I don't feel like I am actually a hero. In ES you gain a reputation and feel like you can bend the world to your whim. But on Fallout I just always feel like some kid with a gun. Which technically you are, but yeah.

Like WN said, hopefully ESO will help me get the feeling I'm craving.

Mostly I'm a simulation player. I love racing games, mech games, city building games, etc. Prolly why I still play visual novels and dating games. Girlfriend isn't to keen on that last one... Ahem. Anyways, if I get back into the Bethesda games I need a new iteration of it. I think I hit my Skyrim cieling :<

Posted 7/31/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Ahh. I love ES. But I actually love the idea behind Fallout more. I just think the worlds are way too bland. Not enough random events, and I don't feel like I am actually a hero. In ES you gain a reputation and feel like you can bend the world to your whim. But on Fallout I just always feel like some kid with a gun. Which technically you are, but yeah.

Like WN said, hopefully ESO will help me get the feeling I'm craving.

Mostly I'm a simulation player. I love racing games, mech games, city building games, etc. Prolly why I still play visual novels and dating games. Girlfriend isn't to keen on that last one... Ahem. Anyways, if I get back into the Bethesda games I need a new iteration of it. I think I hit my Skyrim cieling :<
 Okay you hit the Skyrim Ceiling but have you hit the Fallout Ceiling?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013
I honestly can say I don't get the appeal of dating simulation games haha. I've never played one myself but I can't seem to make sense of what other people see in them. I guess it's cuz I've never been super fond of the types of games where you select option A or B and then the outcome changes (no clue exactly what you call those). 

The Walking Dead game was the only games that was set up like that that I was somewhat eager to play and that was mainly because I love the show lol

Posted 8/01/2013
I honestly can say I don't get the appeal of dating simulation games haha. I've never played one myself but I can't seem to make sense of what other people see in them. I guess it's cuz I've never been super fond of the types of games where you select option A or B and then the outcome changes (no clue exactly what you call those). 

The Walking Dead game was the only games that was set up like that that I was somewhat eager to play and that was mainly because I love the show lol
 Well I think it roots into people lives and what they see. A lot of Otaku have no relationship which may lead them to playing a dating simulator. And some people watch a lot of romance or harem and want to be the character for what ever purpose. I never played one so I don't know this is just a thought on the subject.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013

Eh... Lonely times sparked addiction, doll. Like heroin. I guess the Walking Dead example works well though. It's basically the same concept but you're doing the whole romance thing. Dating sims got me started on visual novels, which are actually a lot of fun to read. Same concept but an actual deep, deep story.

God I can't believe I just defended, or attempted to, dating sims.

Posted 8/01/2013

Eh... Lonely times sparked addiction, doll. Like heroin. I guess the Walking Dead example works well though. It's basically the same concept but you're doing the whole romance thing. Dating sims got me started on visual novels, which are actually a lot of fun to read. Same concept but an actual deep, deep story.

God I can't believe I just defended, or attempted to, dating sims.
 Semi-morbid....

I think I also preferred Walking Dead cuz you still got to move around in game, not just choose different options

Posted 8/01/2013
 Semi-morbid....

I think I also preferred Walking Dead cuz you still got to move around in game, not just choose different options
 Ok so you got me beat there.

Eh.

If you want I can send you, 'Record of Agarest War'. It's a strategy RPG Dating Sim. Make decisions, live through multiple generations, save the world, implied sex with elves.

Posted 8/06/2013
I'm trying to platinum Xcom Enemy Unknown. It's damn hard but I'm a sucker for strategy games. I put over 200 hours on Valkyria Chronicles alone.

Posted 8/06/2013
I'm trying to platinum Xcom Enemy Unknown. It's damn hard but I'm a sucker for strategy games. I put over 200 hours on Valkyria Chronicles alone.
 You should try "Demon Souls" then crazy hard. But requires strategy.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
 You should try "Demon Souls" then crazy hard. But requires strategy.

By... "TheAwsome"

I put over 300 hOurs into that game as well. Kicks the crap out of the Dark soul series now. Ps3 exclusives ftw!

Posted 9/01/2013
Trying out Rogue Legacy atm. I find it funny how I'm enjoying smaller indie type games more than bigger titles lately.

Posted 9/02/2013
Trying out Rogue Legacy atm. I find it funny how I'm enjoying smaller indie type games more than bigger titles lately.
I have heard of great many things about Rogue Legacy but I don't think I will play it anytime soon. I myself have been leaning towards buying final fantasy xiv but I don't really know if it is truly worth it money wise. Still I have always loved the final fantasy series.

There is another game that I have been debating about getting which is Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD. I just don't know if it is worth it since the only game I would play is kingdom hearts 1. All of the others don't seem to add much to the story that I don't already know. *sigh* and if I brought kingdom hearts 1.5 HD then that would mean I have to wait another few months before buying a Nintendo 3ds.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;