Posted 8/28/2012
I luv Elfen Lied I just wished they had a better ending to show the Lucy/Nyu was actually alive!

Posted 8/28/2012
I'm a gamer otaku n thats pretty much it

Posted 8/29/2012

hello all! I'm Bannanana, and i love anime and video games

Posted 8/29/2012
Real name: Victor Fav Band: SCANDAL Fav Anime:Deadman Wonderland Fav Song/Opening: Harukaze

Posted 8/29/2012

Hello im kingabs, i love anime and manga and im trying to creat my own type of manga

Posted 8/31/2012
hey i am wardrifter if u have a ps3 thats my gamer tag so hit me up and we can talk anime.seen over 200 anime's mostly dubbed not to in ro subbed but seen a few good sub.the best anime ever to me is GURREN LAGANN best every thang to me 10 of 10 look it up.

Posted 9/01/2012
I love anime and manga. 'Nough said. ^w^

Posted 9/01/2012
What's up and I hope this works

Posted 9/02/2012
I love to read, write and take care of children

Posted 9/02/2012
i like bloody anime funny and guys in epic jackets

Posted 9/03/2012
Hi my name is Jessica, Jessy for short I love anime (mostly english as watching and reading simultaneously is difficult for me....tried it with Pans Labrynth which was a disastor) Anyways I love making friends and talking about all sorts of things Later!

Posted 9/06/2012
boo

Posted 9/07/2012
Just another Anime Addict! :3 <3

Posted 9/08/2012

hi everybody

Posted 9/11/2012
Im Ashorii and I am a huge Naruto fan! :3

Posted 9/11/2012
Hello my name is novabraker01 please just call me braker

Posted 9/14/2012
Wuz up peeps!!! I'm an avid anime lover and have always been looking for a website that I could watch anime for free!!!! THIS SITE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Posted 9/15/2012
names sierra 14 years old 7th grade i love to read anime i'm pretty much i geek in it my favorite colors are baby blue black and crimson blus amethyst i have 3 sister which are a totally pain in the neck i like some rap and rock music with some hip hop i rather play games over getting other girly stuff i'm not rally a girly girl and i'm not really a tom boy either i guess i'm in between i rather buy a comic than get 1 at the library i love watching anime 1 of my favorites is bleach i get along with pretty much anyone as long as they don't get on my nerves i'm a hot head so try not to set me off but if you do you might want to back away i'm pretty nice as long as you don't set me off i'll listen to people if they listen to me a lot of times i don't like being told what to do but i do it anyways or i'll get into a fight with my mom and i hate being yelled at just because i don't want to do something i think we have a free will let us use it but thats just me i'm kind of weird and i'm not afraid to amit it i love life even if it's hard live like theres no tomorrow and never give up and you will make it through the day

Posted 9/18/2012
Hi im crystal but call me akira i loooove anime and manga im an otaku an proud of it!

Posted 9/18/2012
hEY
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;