Posted 8/06/2013
Better than anything I could ever draw :( Draw an Asuka Langley Soryu and I'll love you forever!

I'm not that good but I can give it a shot. Don't expect to much though.

By... "TheAwsome"

As long as she looks tsundere, it's all good!
 I'll make her ticked off!

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm getting to work on her. She presents a challenge since I never attempted to draw a character before.

By... "TheAwsome"

Any Asuka pic is golden! Sorry, I'm a total Asuka fanboy! 
 Yeah her battle suit is very unique full of detail I like it. The neck brace part was hard but it came out all right.

By... "TheAwsome"

She's damn awesome in her TEST plugsuit and her Redo plugsuit. The eyepatch is badass too!

Posted 8/06/2013
Better than anything I could ever draw :( Draw an Asuka Langley Soryu and I'll love you forever!

I'm not that good but I can give it a shot. Don't expect to much though.

By... "TheAwsome"

As long as she looks tsundere, it's all good!
 I'll make her ticked off!

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm getting to work on her. She presents a challenge since I never attempted to draw a character before.

By... "TheAwsome"

Any Asuka pic is golden! Sorry, I'm a total Asuka fanboy! 
 Yeah her battle suit is very unique full of detail I like it. The neck brace part was hard but it came out all right.

By... "TheAwsome"

She's damn awesome in her TEST plugsuit and her Redo plugsuit. The eyepatch is badass too!
 Yeah I saw her other battle suit but I'm going with the classic.

Posted 8/06/2013
Can't wait to see it!

Posted 8/06/2013
Can't wait to see it!

It might have been done but were talking!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
Can't wait to see it!

By... "TheAwsome"

Well I'll be off soon. It's getting real late here. 

Posted 8/06/2013
Can't wait to see it!

By... "TheAwsome"

Well I'll be off soon. It's getting real late here. 

Wait look at this! http://www.otakuelite.com/forums/General-Discussion/Lepus-curpaeums-Chiroptera-Hybrid/2013/08/05/t/759.f

By... 'TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
Okay this art was asked for by cl_theo. It is a drawing Asuka Langley. I hope it meets the idea you wanted. Only problem I countered were the hands. So rather then draw ugly hands I'll save it for later.
"In times of War"

Drawn by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
These are super adorable! I love it thanks Awsome!

I got to see the first pic while running errands yesterday hahaha. We should make you our resident artist! 

Posted 8/06/2013

Dude. That first one is amazing! But while everyone's getting attacked it totally looks like I'm dancing! haha. I love it.

And the Killer Fan is quite killer. Really need to get a drawing tablet in the next couple years. You'd do awesome work with it.

Ha! Of course! You're always sleepin on the job! Dancing while we're running for our lives is totally somethin you'd do 

Posted 8/06/2013
These are super adorable! I love it thanks Awsome!

I got to see the first pic while running errands yesterday hahaha. We should make you our resident artist! 

That would be cool thanks.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/07/2013
That Asuka drawing isn't bad at all! She's just missing a hand. lol

Posted 8/07/2013
 Yeah she isn't very handy. I'm in the mist of learning how to draw real hands. I feel bad though the guy I drew it for never saw it. And what do you think is wrong with it though.... constructive criticism.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/08/2013
 Yeah she isn't very handy. I'm in the mist of learning how to draw real hands. I feel bad though the guy I drew it for never saw it. And what do you think is wrong with it though.... constructive criticism.

By... "TheAwsome"

Gone for a day and I'm already a distant memory! Oh you guy! Love it! Anything Asuka is an automatic win in my book.

Posted 8/08/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Gone for a day and I'm already a distant memory! Oh you guy! Love it! Anything Asuka is an automatic win in my book.
 I have not seen you in years! Well I'm glad you like the drawing I tried my best.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;