Posted 8/01/2013
Should OtakuElite have a webcomic?

Many sites around the interwebs have a featured webcomic, even if it's just fan or member submitted. I imagine there are many people on the site with a tremendous amount of talent in writing or drawing.

Just a random thought, so please humor it.

Maybe a stickfigure man with a giant O for his head. Drawn out in three dimenions, etc. Have him fight the evil powers of... Uh... The hell are we fighting against?

Posted 8/01/2013
Hmm... we could fight spammers and trolls.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

So Hawaiians and Europe- Oh god Master Web's gonna ban me.

Posted 8/01/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

So Hawaiians and Europe- Oh god Master Web's gonna ban me.
 Why would he we are just talking about Hawaiians and the nice Europeans. Nothing wrong with that.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013
 Why would he we are just talking about Hawaiians and the nice Europeans. Nothing wrong with that.

By... "TheAwsome"

Eh. Stereotyping jokes.

Posted 8/01/2013
I want to have a ameri-manga based on the story I've been working on for years but have shelved because my schedule has been too busy. That and I need a really great mangaka willing to do it return of sharing the advertising profits. Not something I'd be willing to easily throw out there.

If someone has a webcomic they want to host on the site I see no reason not to. As for compensation, that's something that would be worked out when the time comes.

Posted 8/01/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Eh. Stereotyping jokes.
 I know this I was just.... never mind
By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013
I want to have a ameri-manga based on the story I've been working on for years but have shelved because my schedule has been too busy. That and I need a really great mangaka willing to do it return of sharing the advertising profits. Not something I'd be willing to easily throw out there.

If someone has a webcomic they want to host on the site I see no reason not to. As for compensation, that's something that would be worked out when the time comes.
 I will do it for 5 florin a cell, and one shilling per word.

Nvm I am no where near a mangaka. That type of artwork is die hard.

Posted 8/02/2013

I will do it for 5 florin a cell, and one shilling per word.

Nvm I am no where near a mangaka. That type of artwork is die hard.
 I will do it for you. Now look people have said I have a natural talent. I don't mean to brag but I can draw a mean stick figure. So if your interested I'm the most awsome deal.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/02/2013
lol, well.. draw me Rei Ayanami as the Mona Lisa. Go!

Posted 8/02/2013
nvm it's been done.

Some do say she looks like a man...

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;