Posted 12/09/2013
This week was a bit of an off week as I've been very busy. For now, I'm still working on the designs, but here are 3 of the ones which I'm planning on using for the site. Feel free to leave your feedback below.

Holiday Theme:

2014 Theme:

OtakuElite Theme:

Right now I'm working on a manga theme and another generic theme. The manga theme still needs a lot of work so I'm not releasing a preview just yet.

Posted 12/09/2013
I love the last two.

You don't notice at first glance, but it's so cool that the product is the iris of the eye. 

Posted 12/10/2013
I'm still debating this one a lot and think it could use more work. But I can always change it down the road as well.

Manga Style:

Posted 12/10/2013
Hhhmm, perhaps a different font? :)

Posted 12/10/2013
I'm limited to the following fonts: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_websafe_fonts.asp

I could try something else, but it wouldn't have a full comic feel. Maybe Arial though.

Posted 12/10/2013
Ok. You could italicize the font though, right? Because then, it would look much more like a comic strip. You could even put all the letter in caps, or combine both.

Posted 12/11/2013
Looking at them I think they serve their purpose well. I'm going to agree with Complex mostly because she knows more on the subject then I do. I like how organized they look the picture is there and the text is there very easy on the eyes.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/11/2013
Any better? May shrink the font size later. But that's an easy fix.

Posted 12/11/2013
Yeah that looks great !
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;