Posted 1/10/2014
Hey! This part of the forums is to share what HABITS you had when your still a kid or HABITS you still have! 

SHARE!SHARE!SHARE! 

Some HABITS may be embarrassing but this topic I opened is not forcing anyone to share anything. It's for FUN so share things you are only comfortable with. It maybe not be hit,at least,I have FUN opening this. 

NOTE: Please share only the HABITS you truly had or have. Making stories ? Your the only one fooling yourself . :)
                                                                                LET THE SHARING BEGINS !!!! 

Posted 1/11/2014
I have a habit of checking for my cell phone, keys, and wallet constantly.

Not sure on habits I had as a kid that I still do today. I guess look both ways before crossing the street. lol

Posted 1/11/2014
I have a habit of checking for my cell phone, keys, and wallet constantly.

Not sure on habits I had as a kid that I still do today. I guess look both ways before crossing the street. lol
Well,that's a good habit. 

Especially,on the last part. xD LOL 

Posted 1/11/2014
Hahaha! I admit I act like a kid! xD
'Cause every time I climb the stairs,I always take two steps. 

It never fails. ^^

Posted 1/11/2014
Lol I used to do that a long time ago.

When I was younger, I would suck my thumb. These days, I'm not really sure if I have a senseless habit, I'd have to think.

Posted 1/12/2014
I used to avoid cracks on tile floors as a kid just for the fun of it. Or do cracks only. Cracks only was a lot more difficult in the supermarket. Would have to jump across the aisle and get yelled it.

Posted 1/13/2014

When I was younger, I would suck my thumb. These days, I'm not really sure if I have a senseless habit, I'd have to think.
 You can also share habits that has sense. :D

Posted 1/13/2014
I used to avoid cracks on tile floors as a kid just for the fun of it. Or do cracks only. Cracks only was a lot more difficult in the supermarket. Would have to jump across the aisle and get yelled it.

Hahaha! I used to do that to!

But I'm not able to do that now. xD Maybe,I'm feeling a bit embarrass now that I am a grown up a BIT . X'DD 

Posted 1/13/2014

HAHAHA! Ok.
I keep my mittens in one jacket pocket each......... That's all I can think of right now, lol.

Posted 1/13/2014
Oh, and I used to do that too. It wasn't cracks though, I would step on certain tiles that had the same color or looked similar, or small wooden tiles that were in the same direction, etc. But I still do it sometimes, just not as much as when I was a kid.

Posted 1/13/2014
Oh, and I used to do that too. It wasn't cracks though, I would step on certain tiles that had the same color or looked similar, or small wooden tiles that were in the same direction, etc. But I still do it sometimes, just not as much as when I was a kid.
 It was fun,right? XD

Posted 1/13/2014

HAHAHA! Ok.
I keep my mittens in one jacket pocket each......... That's all I can think of right now, lol.
 Do you still do that even now? :D

Posted 1/13/2014

HAHAHA! Ok.
 Oh yeah, this is a present habbit. Very efficient. ;)

Posted 1/13/2014

HAHAHA! Ok.
 Oh yeah, this is a present habbit. Very efficient. ;)
 That's cute! :D

Posted 1/13/2014
When I eat french fries I eat with a fork. When I eat boneless chicken I eat with a fork. Everything I eat I am using a fork or a spoon unless it is a sandwich. 

I remember though that I use to give out hugs to most of the people I knew but now people will think I'm weird when I do that. That is why I only give out hugs to family members and not friends....cause that's weird apparently. 

Posted 1/13/2014
Is it really weird? Or are they afraid of their own sexualities? I go for the latter. 

I freaking Love hugs. I Love giving them too, but I also give them less these days since post-secondary life because for some reason it doesn't cross my mind to hug some people, while others just have that home-ish, friendship-y vibe that I recognize in my high school/elementary school friends whom I've known for years.

Posted 1/13/2014
Oh oh! when I hug, I like to squeeze the person. Tehe. 

Posted 1/13/2014
I'm weird. I feel a lot more comfortable hugging friends than famil. lol With guy it's just a hand shake or something. Most guys aren't into getting hugs from other guys. 

Posted 1/14/2014
I'm weird. I feel a lot more comfortable hugging friends than famil. lol With guy it's just a hand shake or something. Most guys aren't into getting hugs from other guys. 

So, does that mean I can hug you West and not feel weird about it?

Posted 1/14/2014

So, does that mean I can hug you West and not feel weird about it?

Posted 1/14/2014
I drink Arnold Palmer without fail everyday. I couldn't as of late since I've been sick, but I'm back on it! 
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;