Posted 8/26/2013
Hi,

I just came across this and thought I should spread the word in case any members would be interested, and certainly for those wanting to make it as comic artists! Maybe I'm a bit late, but Shonen Jump is having a competition for aspiring manga artists. I think this is their first one ever. If you win, your work will be featured in Shonen Jump, or other publications mentioned on the webpage.

Deadline is October 1 2013.

Posted 8/27/2013
Will be interesting to see the winners. Wonder if they accept stick figures. 

Posted 8/27/2013
Will be interesting to see the winners. Wonder if they accept stick figures. 

Why not they are interesting

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/27/2013
Lol! Get. Out. Of. Town. Both of you. 

Posted 8/30/2013
Hi,

I just came across this and thought I should spread the word in case any members would be interested, and certainly for those wanting to make it as comic artists! Maybe I'm a bit late, but Shonen Jump is having a competition for aspiring manga artists. I think this is their first one ever. If you win, your work will be featured in Shonen Jump, or other publications mentioned on the webpage.

Deadline is October 1 2013.

Its very interesting that they made this international for Chinese, English, and Japanese Speakers. On the other hand, the manga from each region (north america, China, Japan) that wins will only be available on that region's shounen magazine rather than having it available to the rest of the community. This might be still a good idea for this could be the first step through the door of better partnerships and more interest in focusing efforts in other markets.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;