Posted 5/23/2013
I'm baaaack! I doubt any of you noticed my radio silence but I figured I'd just let you guys know that I was away from OtakuElite due to finals and end of semester assignments but now that I have more time I should be digging right back in! So I'll be continuing to help entertain you guys and do Webmaster's bidding ^^

Be gentle with me~

Posted 5/23/2013
*makes you do his bidding* 

Posted 5/23/2013
Hi me and Complex and WestNyorai and ~Webmaster knew you were gone. How you doing?

So happy we got you back.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/23/2013
I am so glad I do online schooling. Finals and semester assignments were always such a pain. Welcome back btw.

Posted 5/24/2013
NeNeeee, how's it going? We definitely noticed you went ghost for quite some time. Welcome back!

Posted 5/28/2013
Thanks everyone! 

Eros you're super lucky haha. I'm almost done though so I just need to tough it out a little more :3

Hey Awsome! I'm happy to be back

complex I loved your recent blogs! <3

Posted 5/29/2013
Th.. Thanks so much NeNe!

By the way, I'm in love with your profile background.

Posted 6/09/2013
Thank you! The origins of it are actually quite interesting haha.

Also I know I semi-disappeared again but I really am back now! XD

I went on a 7 day cruise so that's why I haven't been present this past week. When I initially announced that I had returned the cruise hadn't been confirmed yet so it was really a last minute thing.

But now I REALLY am back so it's time to catch up on some anime! ^^

Posted 6/09/2013
Glad you are back we were wondering where you wondered off so hello again!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/09/2013
Thank you! The origins of it are actually quite interesting haha.

Where's it from?
I went on a 7 day cruise...

Really!? That's amazing, how was the experience?

Posted 6/11/2013
Well I'm not sure if you've heard of Gaia Online but I used to be really active there and a friend of mine had some art commissioned for us. He was known as King (I called him kingie) and I was known as his Queen so we decided to get our avatars dressed up in our most royal looking outfits and have this really great artist capture our silliness 

I was in love with her artwork from the beginning ^^

My current avatar on Otaku Elite is also from another art commission from Gaia...I had some great artist acquaintances 

OMG! The cruise was amazing! 

I had sooooo much fun...it was exactly what I needed after a very long and stressful semester. And I came back to great news! Got an A in Organic Chemistry! (also just realized I forgot to share that great news with WestNyorai so we'll pretend I didn't tell you first XP)

Posted 6/11/2013
I see your king is a leaf shinobi, teehee.

I hear organic chemistry is very difficult, so good job! I like science a lot myself but it doesn't reach the point where I'd like to major in it. 

Which program do you study in school, do you mind me asking?
Indeed post-secondary is way too stressful. I had the worst experience with this during the first semester. Here school ends in early April though, so I have that fact to keep me going, lol. 

Posted 6/12/2013
Haha yea, he is. 

Thank you!! Yea it kicked my arse twice before so I'm really glad that I finally conquered it. Honestly it was mostly because of the professors that I had such a hard time...I had to take it at a different college in order to understand it. Drastic huh? -.-

I love science as well and I'm probably partially insane cuz I'm a Bio major XP
I also have a minor in Secondary Education so I will be teaching science very soon if all goes well ^^

So lucky! Our semester ends at the end of May (boooo!) and resumes at the end of August (double booooo)

Posted 6/12/2013
Well I'm not sure if you've heard of Gaia Online but I used to be really active there and a friend of mine had some art commissioned for us. He was known as King (I called him kingie) and I was known as his Queen so we decided to get our avatars dressed up in our most royal looking outfits and have this really great artist capture our silliness 

My current avatar on Otaku Elite is also from another art commission from Gaia...I had some great artist acquaintances 

I had sooooo much fun...it was exactly what I needed after a very long and stressful semester. And I came back to great news! Got an A in Organic Chemistry! (also just realized I forgot to share that great news with WestNyorai so we'll pretend I didn't tell you first XP)
 I need to see what's happening with that other commission job. They haven't gotten back to me. She's pretty backed up at the moment. Oh well, least of my worries at the moment.

Now I must go to bed as much as I don't want to.

Posted 6/13/2013

I need to see what's happening with that other commission job. They haven't gotten back to me. She's pretty backed up at the moment. Oh well, least of my worries at the moment.

Now I must go to bed as much as I don't want to.
 Lol don't worry it'll happen :3
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;